Monday, March 21, 2011

My Bake-It List

My Bake-It List is my bucket list of things I want to bake before I get off to college. They range from easy items to more challenging ones. They are in no particular order, and I have added items I have already baked so that I could cross things off!

- doughnuts
- tiered cake
- cookie bouquet
- hamburger cupcakes
- mousse
- soft pretzels
- petit fours
- oreo stuffed chocolate chip cookies
- poptarts
- potato chip cookies
- cake batter pancakes
- cookies dough truffles
- puff pastries
- cake pops
- rainbow cupcakes
- Hi Hat cupcakes
- pumpkin bread
- cannoli
- milans cookies
- apple streudel
- souffle
- tart
- sorbet
- gelato
- cinnamon rolls
- pound cake
- tiramisu
- chicken pot pie
- guacamole
- chocolate bowl

I'm sure I'll be adding more in the near future but this is all I could think of as of now.

1 comment:

  1. pumpkin bread and soft pretzels!!! you should bake those next. would love to try them

    ReplyDelete